Thinking of Summer Greece


Styling Ideas for Ancient Greek Sandals

Since Ancient Greek Sandals are perfect shoes for summer, I thought I´d share my styling Ideas with you guys.
Thinking of Summer GreeceWhen I think about Greek Mythology I picture white, gold and light flowy dresses so thats exactly what I went for. I saw this beautiful Juliet Dunn dress at Harrods.com and i thought it would match the Ancient Greek Chrysso Sandals perfectly. Usually I love the cracked Gold as a colour best but for thi look i chose the shoes in the natural brown color, so it would look more relaxed since the dress is pretty sparkely. For a bag i chose a olive green Proenza Shouler bag, because you can really stuff a lot in it and i think those bags are very very universal and casual, so the bag is not overpowering the dress and i think the green matches the colour of the sandals perfectly. Also you can fit a lot of stuff in it aswell. I didnt choose to many accesoires, just a pair of metallic sunlasses small earrings a gold bracelet and this beautiful arrow ring which again reminded me to the Greek mythology and I thought it wold match the look pretty well. 

What do you think about this look? I hope you like it.

xx 

-J.




Juliet Dunn cocktail dress
€340 - harrods.com



Proenza Schouler leather handbag
€2.170 - aloharag.com


Bee Goddess 14k ring
€970 - harrods.com




Chloé white sunglasses
€240 - net-a-porter.com

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts